Grand Reopening Party
16th and 17th October
Non-stop Live Music Silent Disco
Join us on Friday 16th October and Saturday 17th October for our Grand Reopening Silent Disco. We’ll have live music throughout the venue, but if you want to take it up a notch you’ll have your own Piano Works Headphones to enjoy our live music even louder throughout our Dinner and Brunch parties.
Arrive early to catch our unmissable Happy Hour, with cocktails from £ 5.50, double spirit mixers from £ 5.50, beer from £ 3 and bottles of house wine for only £ 10, from 11:30 am – 1 pm.
Explore Our Menus:
Enjoy 2h of the following bottomless drinks as part of any of our Brunch packaes:
- Bottomless Pink Itatlian Sparkling Wine
- Bottomless Pornstar Martini
- Bottomless St Germain spritz
- Bottomless Bellini
- Bottomless Rossini
- Bottomless Bloody Marys
- Bottomless Budweiser
- Bottomless Mocktails
- and Unlimited Soft Drinks
Choose 2 delicious courses as part of your Brunch dining package:
- Vegan pancakes with fresh berry compote and maple syrup, finished with icing sugar (VE).
- Mixed wild mushrooms with spinach and cream cheese on toasted granary bread, topped with pine nuts (can have poached egg extra, also bacon instead of pine nuts as option) (VE).
- Homemade salmon fish cakes with poached eggs and chilli spiced hollandaise on English muffin.
- Black pudding stack topped with smoked bacon, poached eggs and hollandaise sauce (can come without eggs).
- Portobello mushrooms stuffed with spinach and roasted red pepper on English muffin, topped with avocado hollandaise (VE).
- Stuffed avocado with blackened Cajun, bacon and parmesan topped with poached eggs and chilli oil (can come without eggs).
- Smoked salmon and grilled asparagus, with crumbled goat cheese and charred vine cherry tomatoes (can have poached egg extra).
- Eggs benedict on English muffin with hollandaise sauce.
All served with hash browns
THURSDAYS AND FRIDAYS: 5PM – 8PM, SATURDAYS – 11:30AM-1PM & 4PM – 7PM
Moet & Chandon NV Glass – £6.50 Bottle £36.00
Moet & Chandon Imperial Rose NV Glass – £6.50 Bottle £36.00
Prosecco Doc, Frizzante Ca’bolani, Cervignano del fruili, Italy – Bottle £12.50 Magnum £25.00
Selected Cocktails – £5.50
Almond & hazelnut sour, porn star martini, espresso martini, mojito, margarita, caipirinha, long island ice tea, cosmopolitan, cocktail of the week (ask your server for this week’s special)
Double Spirit and Mixer – £5.50
Finlandia vodka, Bacardi carta blanca, Jack daniels, Bombay sapphire
Draft – curious brew – £4.00 Budweiser £3.50
Bottle – curious apple cider £3.50 Budweiser £3.00
Bottles of House Wine – £10.00
House White – Santo isidro de pegoes, peninsula de Setubal, Portugal
House Red – santo isidro de pegoes, peninsula de Setubal, Portugal
House Rose – stella Rosado, peninsula de Setubal, Portugal